This service enables GPs to refer patients to a GP screener who can diagnose and treat carpal tunnel syndrome. This service is offered at four locations within the Wakefield district.
- Ferrybridge Medical Centre, Ferrybridge
- Queen Street Surgery, Normanton
- Sandal Castle Medical Centre, Wakefield
- Station Lane Medical Centre, Featherstone
- Trinity Medical Centre, Wakefield
- Warrengate Medical Centre, Wakefield
e-Referral (formerly the Choose and Book system)
To find Minor Hand Surgery on the e-Referral system please take the following steps.
Choose the following speciality - Orthopaedics Choose the following clinic type - Hand and Wrist
Minor Hand Fax Referral
Please complete a referral form. Fax completed to: 01924 895744