- Adult Hearing loss diagnosis and rehabilitation
- Medico-legal assessments
- Complex care pathways
- Commercial hearing aid provision
- Wax Microsuction
- Tinnitus and Hyperacusis assessment and rehabilitation
- National Assessor for UKAS
Head of Service for Novus Health Ltd Audiology
- British Society of Audiology
- British Academy of Audiology
- Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists
Having worked for 20 years in the NHS I left my post as Head of Adult Rehabilitation at Pinderfields to work for The Tinnitus Clinic managing their Manchester office. During this time I developed my own private practice in Sheffield and a company specialising in Hearing Health Surveillance for industry.
I approached Novus Health Ltd in June of 2012 with regards to building an AQP service for Adult Hearing Loss and the service was launched in January of 2012. We now offer a complete range of hearing aids from In the Ear to Super Power.
Previously I have been chair of the BAA Professional development committee and sat on the Council of the British Society of Audiology and founded and chaired the BSA Adult Rehabilitation Interest Group.