Patient Complaints Policy Statement
We are committed to listening to our patients’ comments and complaints regarding our services and facilities with the aim of resolving any issues as well as improving the quality of our service. We will show this commitment by ensuring our complaints process is:
- Easy to access and understand, clear and simple to use
- Responsive to the reasonable needs of complainants
- Prompt, with established time limits for action, and keeping people informed of progress, especially when investigations take longer than expected
- Fair, with an opportunity for a full and impartial investigation
- Proportionate to the matters complained about
- Informative, by using lessons learnt from complaints to improve services and by reviewing the results of such changes.
Your feedback helps us to improve our service
- We are learning all the time from your feedback and complaints
- All members of our team are committed to improving the service we provide
Please ask a member for more information on our complaints process or contact our Complaints Manager:
Patient Services Coordinator - Stacey Young, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01924 898784
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome, you have the right to approach the Parliamentary & Health Service ombudsman. Their contact details are:
You may also approach Healthwatch, Independent Health Complaints Advocacy or your area Clinical Commissioning Group for help or advice.